Maserati Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
They just unloaded my 2006 Maserati Coupe off the truck, it's dark and rainy so I'll snap some pics tommorow. I just wanted to share with you guys first, this is my second Maserati!

I'll share pics and details tommorow.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Congras!!!

what's the colour (inside and outside)?

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Vincent said:
Congras!!!

what's the colour (inside and outside)?
Black/Black, the Texas summers are going to kill me.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
these strippers are great. however, the color choices are limited. really, black/black is going to really toast you well in the texas sun.

·
Registered
390 Posts
MVP said:
Black/Black, the Texas summers are going to kill me.
A tint will make all the difference. I had a black / black M5 and running 20% all around made a world of difference. Congrats!

·
Registered
279 Posts
May I ask what a "stripper" is? (of course besides the ones that dance naked...)

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cars for sale $66,500 until the end of this month, has 500 miles.

Customer offered me his drag car for a steal, give me a call if seriously interested 405-255-1803

·
Registered
202 Posts
MVP said:
Cars for sale $66,500 until the end of this month, has 500 miles.

Customer offered me his drag car for a steal, give me a call if seriously interested 405-255-1803
your new Coupe?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Would you be interested in a swap plus cash. My car is identical to yours only it's an 04 with a TUBI and more miles.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
maserati of minneapolis said:
What's the drag car?
4th generation Toyota Supra, only $23k, a steal for a 9 second Supra ready to go out of the box. I'd probably use the extra money to buy an 02-03 Cambiocorsa, still hate the GT although I'm at the point where I can live with it if I have to. When I order an 08, it'll be a CC though!

Not interested in any trades unless it's a higher mileage 02-03 need the extra money for the Supra.

If somebody else is interested in the Supra, shoot me a PM, I'd like to get it but I don't have dibs on it and the seller wants it gone before winter storage. Owned by a very well known member of the community and a long time customer/friend of mine.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts