Maserati Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up... and let everyone know that I am back :)

I had a pretty bad family emergency regarding my mother for the last year almost that pretty much totally drained me... but I believe everything with that is back to being good, so I am VERY happy with my life right now :)

On a funnier, "no harm... I guess" note: The CF group buy was a complete flop... The company that I had ordered the parts from totally shafted me and I learned the hard way to only use US companies :-/ I am out close to 2.5k out of my pocket, but I believe I have refunded everyone who was interested in the group buy. If I haven't, please PM me asap so I can clear it up and send it to you! :)

Now then! I am back... I am excited to get back on board and be part of the community again now that I don't have family issues or problems with shady non-US companies stealing my money :p

How has everyone been?

-Ali

PS- So, my F1 pump, clutch, and clutch position sensor died after about 45k miles :) More info on that later!!!

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Ali,
you have been missed my friend! I hope all is well and welcome back!

·
Registered
439 Posts
Welcome back. Good to hear you've made it through some rough times.
Keep your head up, and best of luck from here on out.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Hey everyone!

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up... and let everyone know that I am back :)

I had a pretty bad family emergency regarding my mother for the last year almost that pretty much totally drained me... but I believe everything with that is back to being good, so I am VERY happy with my life right now :)

On a funnier, "no harm... I guess" note: The CF group buy was a complete flop... The company that I had ordered the parts from totally shafted me and I learned the hard way to only use US companies :-/ I am out close to 2.5k out of my pocket, but I believe I have refunded everyone who was interested in the group buy. If I haven't, please PM me asap so I can clear it up and send it to you! :)

Now then! I am back... I am excited to get back on board and be part of the community again now that I don't have family issues or problems with shady non-US companies stealing my money :p

How has everyone been?

-Ali

PS- So, my F1 pump, clutch, and clutch position sensor died after about 45k miles :) More info on that later!!!
Funny how you and I left and came back around the same time. People are talking! ;)

Check out my latest post *grumbles

Welcome back Ali. Wouldn't be the same without you! I'm glad everything is OK!

Buzz

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey everyone,

Thanks for the kind words!

Carmine, thanks for recommending Eddie (but more info on that later :D)

Buzz, yah, people are talking. It's a conspiracy haha. I see you have a second new engine... I still have my first one! Is that good or bad haha.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts