Maserati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D hey guys,:D

it's been a long time, but i finally got some free time from work. i see so many new people that i don't recognizes.

i am so upset that i didn't know about the L.A. event last weekend. i actually live on wilshire blocks from the Fed building. i have read some of the last post and i will start to contribute some of my last experiences with my car.

i have done some cool mods that i want to share, replaced battery, the magic springs that formula dynamics sell have been in my car for some time now, tires are changed like CRAZY because of my aggressive aliment settings, oh and my reverse nob just came of today as i was backing up my car.

well, i am happy to be back with the community.

cheers,

willie

·
Registered
530 Posts
Good to see you back Willie.... wondered where you'd been in the LA threads.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
:D hey guys,:D

it's been a long time, but i finally got some free time from work. i see so many new people that i don't recognizes.

i am so upset that i didn't know about the L.A. event last weekend. i actually live on wilshire blocks from the Fed building. i have read some of the last post and i will start to contribute some of my last experiences with my car.

i have done some cool mods that i want to share, replaced battery, the magic springs that formula dynamics sell have been in my car for some time now, tires are changed like CRAZY because of my aggressive aliment settings, oh and my reverse nob just came of today as i was backing up my car.

well, i am happy to be back with the community.

cheers,

willie
Willie, it's been a while. Welcome back. New friends and old to catch up with (I fall in the later catagory... old) :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi Willie, we meet last year on that napa ride. showed us a great time in SF. Love to do another one, thanks again.

Chris & Leslea

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i don't think so.

it would be cool to do it again, maybe Summer...

W.

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Hi Willie, we meet last year on that napa ride. showed us a great time in SF. Love to do another one, thanks again.

Chris & Leslea
Agreed.

YES I finally got the video last week, can you believe it. Will post soon I promise (next event will be a different video company).

·
Registered
530 Posts
Agreed.

YES I finally got the video last week, can you believe it. Will post soon I promise (next event will be a different video company).
woo hoo! At last the true tale of Captain Honda can be told! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts