Maserati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you finally received your copy?
Mine came in today.. Very nice!!!

A lot like Forbes Life Magazine....

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
i got mine a couple of weeks ago.
they promised they were publishing these 'lifestyle' magazine at least 5 years ago... finally...

don't u think they have too little on the brand and on the cars?

i would like to see more 'insider' stories, histories, etc etc.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree....

More inside info perhaps some company history, some famous races, more maserati brand sales items and a celebrity owner interview in each edition would be cool. perhaps a question and answer tech section would be cool also. hey I think I just wrote my response to robert on what would be nice in future issues...

·
Registered
517 Posts
How many of you finally received your copy?
Mine came in today.. Very nice!!!

A lot like Forbes Life Magazine....

Are you talking about a Factory publication or TMC's (The Maserati Club)
magazine?

As an FYI the next issue of Maserati Club International's VCM (Via Ciro Menotti) will be the annual hard cover book.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I finally opened the envelope last night, it's been sitting in my home office for about almost two weeks. When I received it I thought it might be some ad material for the new QP so I did not pay too much attention.

I'll share it with my new wife. Maybe I can pursuade her to consider the QP :D over the Jaguar XF. I never should have taken her to the last LA Auto Show. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Are you talking about a Factory publication or TMC's (The Maserati Club)
magazine?

As an FYI the next issue of Maserati Club International's VCM (Via Ciro Menotti) will be the annual hard cover book.
is the TMC's publication named "IL Tridente" magazine?

·
Registered
722 Posts
No mag yet. Could Maserati have forgotten about me so soon?

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I haven't seen anything yet but, I honestly don't know how they'd know about me since I didn't purchase the car new. Did you guys sign up somewhere to receive the pub?

·
Registered
517 Posts
is the TMC's publication named "IL Tridente" magazine?
Yes, they took the name from an old factory publication and the UK club has a one called Trident.

TMC's is a nice quality magazine that comes out maybe once a year at best.

·
Registered
517 Posts
I haven't seen anything yet but, I honestly don't know how they'd know about me since I didn't purchase the car new. Did you guys sign up somewhere to receive the pub?

If you regsiter at the factory website you will receive emails from them. About 6 months ago they sent me an email to sign up for the new factory magazine. As of yet I received nothing.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Factory Publication...

From Italy.. with a signed letter from robert the CEO. I didn't buy my car new either but registered at the factory website.. So I find it funny that Robert is the CEO and Luca is the president of Maserati even though Luca and the Agnelli's own the entire thing..
Piero is Vice Pres at Ferrari and JT is the CEO and again Luca is president..

·
Registered
517 Posts
I just received my copy today. It is the factory magazine that most of us long time Maserchists refer to as Rivista.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Is the magazine very good?

Now I remember why I didn't receive it - I went to the owner's website to join and found it very invasive. I was expecting it to ask for my bank account numbers next. Many companies are not that good at protecting their servers against intrusion, so I didn't finish the signup.

·
Registered
517 Posts
I had registered on the owners site a few years ago. It was from there that I received a letter from the factory asking if I like to receive the magazine. I then had to sign up for magazine, it took a few months before I received it.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Mine showed up yesterday. Looks like I need to get younger and cooler, and buy some big watches, to keep up with the first 20 pages.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts