Maserati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for a used ignition ECU for 2.8L 18v. It cannot come from a 2.5. The car will run very lean at high RPMs and will develop unwanted problems.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I was told you can move the EPROM from your damaged ECU box to an ECU from any fuel injected Biturbo with a distributor. In other words, the boxes are the same what makes them unique is the EPROM, which is a plug in module.

Ivan

·
Registered
108 Posts
looking for a used ignition ECU for 2.8L 18v. It cannot come from a 2.5. The car will run very lean at high RPMs and will develop unwanted problems.
Try this place, they have everything. Communication is lacking but maybe you'll have a better experience than i did. KJBparts.com
Also, what make you think the condition is caused by the ECU? Could this be a symptom caused by a different component, MAP sensor, Fuel pressure regulator, TPS? If I were you, I would get a second opinion.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Try this place, they have everything. Communication is lacking but maybe you'll have a better experience than i did. KJBparts.com
I would avoid using KJBparts, there are many horror stories posted both on Facebook and in other forums.

Lots of people have lost their money because of this guy.

I only managed to get my money back after I took legal action against him.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts