Maserati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Sorry Chris - we're all from Kansas. :D LOL. Welcome to ML. So, what model/year do you have?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol. it appears that way. i havent seen one in boise, but i am sure there some people who have them.

its a 2003 Spyder GT

to be honest i dont the difference between the GT and the regular spyder, if there even is one. lol

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
....tumbleweeds.....guess you're the only one. Talk about owning an exotic!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i guess so. its the same with the lotus. there are like 5 people i know of with them, but this is even more rare. I never have seen one either. Well if anyone from idaho shows up

HELLO :)

·
Registered
689 Posts
Was near Couer De lane for the 4th weekend. Rode Harleys all weekend. Drove the maser out for its first trip. Hit 130 or so out in the country on a short open streach. Was way to easy to get there. Faster then my old Z06 for sure.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well welcome to the area. we have some great driving roads here. im excited to take it out and give them a try.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Well I used to date a girl who said "I da ho."

·
Registered
689 Posts
Heading your way for the 4th of July weekend. Harley's and the Maser tearing up some back road the lake and Post Falls.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i no longer have a maserati. traded it in for something different. maybe i will get another one someday and meet a fellow maserati member in Idaho.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts