Maserati Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I had the dealer produce the service records on this car as I was concerned and they did! It is an '04 M/T/ 6 speed with Skyhook,xenon auditorium,heated seats and cd changer. I thought Nav was std but I guess not.... They wanted me to help with the cost of 4 new tires and some wheel rash; I said NO! They are even fixing the discoloration on the shifter boot for me....13k on the odometer and I am paying $48K;the loan value according to USAA is $53K so I feel I am in a "little bit" of equity for a change ! Usually we all end up upside down quickly! I have looked for 6 weeks SEVEN NIGHTS a week and feel this was a fair price. There are JUST NO M/T 6 speeds out there with skyhook in coupe except for several back to 2002. It was owned by a women doctor for the last 10K ; wish me luck, I m looking forward to the Maserati experience. THNX TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR HELP!!!

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
looks like this coupe gt is in good hands... from a gynecologist and now to a vet.. lol.

enjoy your xmas present.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thnx guys! merry xmas to all of you!

thnx for all of the help with all the questions! Best for the new year! Dogdoc, MAX PS if you need any free advice re: pets let me know; you all have helped me tremendously!!!!!!!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Congrats!!!

Welcome to a very exclusive element within Maserati owners. As an owner of the "rare" 6-sp, with skyhook, xenon, heated seats, etc. (and in my case - nav), you will find living with this car to be an enjoyable experience.

Enjoy your drives.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Congratulations!! Enjoy the car and welcome to the Maserati 6 speed "club within the club." Or is it cult? I can never remember....

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Bought a 2004 manual? Excellent. Lots of good information in there. I'd recommend buying the car that goes with the manual as well... ;-)

Welcome to the club.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Didn't know the manual 6 speed guys were so excited about their cars!

Thnx for inviting me in to the club within the club so to speak; I hope I enjoy my 6 speed as much as all of you do; I am actually worried that this might FINALLY be the car that I love so much I won't trade it; I am usually out of my sports cars in 10-12 months max; My lotus I sold in 4 months,lol, anyway thnx to all you guys and I will report on how I like it soon; should be delivered Saturday! dogdoc:D

·
Registered
111 Posts
CONGRATS! You will love it!

Welcome to a real driving experience. :cool:

Now we need PICS!!!!

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I'm an amateur GYN...... But not my car. Congrats and welcome to the "club" :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts