Maserati Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looked at all the threads about getting an I-Pod work on Maseratis, but I still do not understand how to do it.

Is there a website where to show you the step by step process?

I have a 2005 Spyder 90th Anniversary (88/90)

Thanks for your help!

Franck

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
I've been wondering the same thing for my GS, i guess it all depends if the Becker device supports AUX input, if yes then its possible to put a custom plug in the glove compartment or something similar. It would require some hacking...

The alternative is to change to a newer Becker version which supports bluetooth and stuff like that..

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
I've seen a few threads about that not long ago. Have you tried doing a search?

·
Registered
581 Posts
Ipod

Check this out on eBay:

Blaupunkt iPod Adapter kit Mod for MASERATI (MP3, XM)
Kit uses Maserati CD changer- Plays iPod/MP3/XM audio

US $90.00

·
Registered
62 Posts
DeloreanPilot, a couple of questions. The listing does not list '06 GS as supported model, is that because you have not tested it or because it would not work? Where would the actual iPod go - in the trunk with the CD changer?

·
Registered
71 Posts
DeloreanPilot, a couple of questions. The listing does not list '06 GS as supported model, is that because you have not tested it or because it would not work? Where would the actual iPod go - in the trunk with the CD changer?
I have not had a customer with an 06 GS yet. It should work fine.

My mod will connect behind the headunit, and then you can reach it into the car in a convenient spot. So the iPod will be in the car.

Please feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Sincerely, DeloreanPilot

·
Registered
727 Posts
Franck: I Changed The Whole Becker Head Unit From My Spyder And
Replaced It With An Alpine System With Full Ipod Capabilities From The Touch Screen.
My Ipod Is Located In My Glove Box And The Only Time I Need To Access It Is When I Want To Update The Song Listing.
Works Great. Now Just Need To Add A Subwoofer.

Regards
2005 Ann.spyder 90/90

·
Registered
225 Posts
I used the CD changer adapter in my Coupe

and ran a few iPod extension cables from the trunk, through the battery compartment and up to a leather mount on the console. I'll take some pics and post them tomorrow. It looks and works great.

·
Registered
91 Posts
This was my solution
a Kenwood touchscreen: Ipod, Sirius, BT, etc

1 - 13 of 13 Posts