Maserati Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SHE IS HERE!!!

My dealer called me and I rushed over today... she was still in wraps when I got there... But here she is... in flesh and blood... oops I mean metal and oil...

Nevertheless she is all mine... my precious... :D

Just one slight imperfection... i thought the steering was going to be in blue as well (but was told it comes in black since i ordered the carbon pack... hmmm... :rolleyes: )

She will be all mine in about 10 working days... i will visit her everyday.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Absolutely exquisite...congratulations!

My dealer has one "unassigned"...hmmm...

Hello,wifey? ;)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ditto - absolutely beautiful !

Never much cared for the GS interior with the fabric stuff but the leather and alcantra(?) looks mucho better !

Enjoy !

Keith

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! She is beautiful... absolute out of breath... I will go and take more pics tomorrow. :)

·
Registered
681 Posts
Congratulations!

·
Registered
390 Posts
Wow it takes then TEN DAYS to prep a car? Here it takes a couple of hours!

congrats, in any case--it's beautiful

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
congrats vincent!
gorgeous car! very trofeo!
#38/180, nice. did they dealer just ask maserati for the allocation of lucky number to you, or you are lucky to just get this one?

i think 10 days is for govt certification/inspection as well.

do go back and get some detail pics of the special stuff... mc12 seats, front and rear carbon fiber spoilers, carbon paddles...

·
Registered
133 Posts
Vincent:

Question. Where do you plan driving your new GS in HKG? Is there a track, or any good, less traveled roads?
Just curious. Cause I guess taking it to Mainland China is not a good idea, or?

I am sure you have good fun with this great machine wherever you go!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys...

Yes, M! is reight, the 10 days includes a regulatory inspection of the car cause somehow, in HK, they need to do a "type approval" on any new type of cars and since on the MCV is a new type (even though mechanically it's a gransport), it will need to go through that... i am waiting eagerly.

actually u will be surprised at some of the roads in HK... i live on the south/western side of the island itself. we have some pretty nice roads, windy and reasonably wide roads on this side of the island... of course I wont be taking the car to places like Wanchai or Mongkok... and that definitely rules out China as well...

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
oh... as for the number, of course the dealer was great enough to secure that for me... i had the choice of 38 or 88... 88 sounded too brash... so i opted for 38...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts