Maserati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi gang,

I'm considering trading up from my '02 Coupe CambioCorsa. If anybody has a used Rosso Mondiale (Ferrari Red) GT Coupe or Gransport (preferably with the all-leather option) for sale, let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Frankie P said:
Hi gang,

I'm considering trading up from my '02 Coupe CambioCorsa. If anybody has a used Rosso Mondiale (Ferrari Red) GT Coupe or Gransport (preferably with the all-leather option) for sale, let me know. Thanks.

I just purchased one from Algar Ferrari Maserati. I bought it new and a big discount. $94,500. It is a sweet machine.

Good luck with the search!
Jeff

·
Registered
133 Posts
Frankie and Maseratifan: What do you guys think of Naples Motorsports. They always seem to have a nice selection of Maseratis? Never dealt with them but the thought has crossed my mind more than once.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Having lived in Naples until quite recently, I've been in their store numerous times. They're very well established, and are likely S.W. Florida's most sucessful unofficial Maserati dealer. Having said that, I think they're asking prices are usually higher than median, so naturally do your homework first. Nice guys, knowledgeable, Tubi dealer, etc. Good luck to you too!

·
Registered
681 Posts
QPIE003 said:
Frankie and Maseratifan: What do you guys think of Naples Motorsports. They always seem to have a nice selection of Maseratis? Never dealt with them but the thought has crossed my mind more than once.
Although you didn't ask for my input I'll throw it in for what it's worth. Todd at Naples Motorsports who is the owner is a great guy, he takes pride in what he does and really takes care of his customers. Not the best prices around and he will tell you that but he will only sell you a clean car.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts