Maserati Forum banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Honda Inspire :-)
307 Posts
I love the look and it seems to grow on me every day. Just imagine what a tune would do!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Well, depends on how you look at it, I suppose. They're asking for a non-refundable $20k deposit on a car where they're demanding +$20k over MSRP. So yes, it applies, but since they're asking for a premium, it kinda feels as if it really doesn't... I hope that makes sense.

The way it feels to me is that they're charging me for the privilege of being first in line to pay MSRP.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Well, depends on how you look at it, I suppose. They're asking for a non-refundable $20k deposit on a car where they're demanding +$20k over MSRP. So yes, it applies, but since they're asking for a premium, it kinda feels as if it really doesn't... I hope that makes sense.

The way it feels to me is that they're charging me for the privilege of being first in line to pay MSRP.
Thanks..Thinking on making it happen..

·
Premium Member
2013 GTS Coupe
2,773 Posts
Does anyone know if the white color of the MC20 is a “pearl white“ similar to or maybe even identical to the Ferrari pearl white paint ? Or is it just a basic white ?

·
Registered
500 Posts
I gave up the moment I couldn’t find a manual transmission option 😉.
And charcoal is the only way to grill......🤔

·
Registered
500 Posts
Never understood that one. Never seen charcoal on top.....and heat rises :unsure:

·
Registered
3 Posts
To clear up a few questions/inquiries above, the Bianco color has a “yellowish” tint (this is per Maserati’s notes to dealers). The down payment (at my dealer) is $10,000, non-refundable, and the car is sold at MSRP (and certainly applies to the purchase price). There are a lot of options and several which are necessary. In the end, the base is $210,000, but a very lightly optioned car will come out around $230,000 and can go to $250,000 with a few more options.

The car is extremely limited...production will be such that it will probably be a few years before any dealer has one on the lot as the largest dealers are receiving less cars than one can count to four, and some will be lucky to get an allocation of one per year. As a result of this, the car is 100x more exclusive than a 911 and 20x more so than a 488GTB (based upon production numbers per year). It’s a very unique vehicle, and unless one has a relationship with a dealer, it is nearly impossible to obtain accurate information (speaking from experience).

Like it, love it, be critical it doesn’t have a V8 or 10 or 12, yeah, I’d appreciate that too), but nonetheless it is the way of the future as some others have pointed out (the days of manual transmissions, V12’s, V10’s, and eventually V8’s are coming to a close).

Very few have seen the car in person (Tour of the Fast has been limited in where it has gone this month), and no one, so it seems, has driven the car (outside of Maserati), but from nearly every angle (personal opinion), it looks as an extraordinary (subtle and refined) car.

·
Registered
2013 GTC MC
596 Posts
O

Ouch...I’m selling my fifth-gen 911 (2020 911 C2S) for the MC20...I will miss it...until the MC20 arrives! 😎
Sorry but on a recent drive, there was a 911 at every corner, sometimes multiples. But not the 992s, those aren't as common.

41 - 57 of 57 Posts