Discussion Starter #1
Struggling between red on red

or blue on blue

Hell I built both and LOADED it to the gills

·
Premium Member
2013 GTS Coupe
2,776 Posts
I gave up the moment I couldn’t find a manual transmission option 😉.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I havnt heard it yet, I hope they keep that sound.
Am I old by saying I wish it was a v8 still?

·
Registered
2018 Maserati Granturismo Sport Convertible
1,582 Posts
I'm putting money down for the spyder version. I hope they keep the butterfly doors on it.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Just hooked mine up too :p
My M20.png

Reactions: DSGT

·
Premium Member
2013 GTS Coupe
2,776 Posts
Lol. Good luck finding manual anywhere now on super exotics.
Sadly, true .. there were a couple in 2019 but for 2020 the Vantage AMR seems to be the only one, to my knowledge . Well, the 911, but that’s far from a “super exotic“ category .

·
Registered
2016 GranTurismo Sport Rosso Mondiale
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I saw on CNN news feed they START at $210,000 USD

·
Registered
2018 Maserati Granturismo Sport Convertible
1,582 Posts
Sadly, true .. there were a couple in 2019 but for 2020 the Vantage AMR seems to be the only one, to my knowledge . Well, the 911, but that’s far from a “super exotic“ category .
The Lotus Evora is the only other current "exotic" I can think of that still offers a manual.

The manual on the Vantage AMR is terrible.....notchy and rubbery and way too bulky. Which is why I went with an auto on mine. You also lose about 20 hp by going with a manual. Here is my British beauty:

·
Premium Member
2013 GTS Coupe
2,776 Posts
I think so as well, but the MC20 is still very nice looking. The only things I dislike are the rear louvers ( dislike is an understatement .. that’s about the butt-ugliest feature I’ve ever seen ) and that exaggerated side tray / step stool / rain gutter / gravel holder / rocker panel, or whatever TF that thing is.. :oops:

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
I think so as well, but the MC20 is still very nice looking. The only things I dislike are the rear louvers ( dislike is an understatement .. that’s about the butt-ugliest feature I’ve ever seen ) and that exaggerated side tray / step stool / rain gutter / gravel holder / rocker panel, or whatever TF that thing is.. :oops:
lol

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
It's def a nice looking ride, that V-6 though :unsure:

·
Registered
171 Posts
lol, I have to agree that side step or whatever looks like it belongs on a 4x4. Hopefully it looks better in person.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Reminds me of those stabilizer feet on heavy equipment that actuate down onto the ground, for extra support...maybe if it was the same color as the car. I dunno...
I could easily live with that though. My only real issue is the choice of power plant, for me personally.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts