1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saleen extreme

#36 of 100 made.

11.5 1/4 time. 0-60 in 3.9 seconds while in first gear still

I just fell in love with it. Mine has over 580 lbs of torque and it is just a bully. The sound the power the fun factor. The fact how rare it is.

I am glad I went with the Saleen extreme.

yes I know this has nothing to do with Maseratis buts it a car and and I am pumped and I post on this board

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Nice! Always liked Saleen's stuff. I have to ask a question though - have you taken it through any tight twisties yet? I drove a stock GT and did not like the way the solid rear handled. Just curious if Saleen has been able to breed out any of those traits.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice! Always liked Saleen's stuff. I have to ask a question though - have you taken it through any tight twisties yet? I drove a stock GT and did not like the way the solid rear handled. Just curious if Saleen has been able to breed out any of those traits.
Big time. first is upgraded tires/wheels/lower to the ground/aerodynamics suspension and spring are 100% different then a GT. It handles quite well. the maxi differental helps steer the rear wheels around the corners. The stock GT feels like a pig in the corners. The extreme has about 600 ponies running wild and holds onto the ground quite well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts