Maserati Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found just what I wanted on of all places E-bay, A blue coupe with records, After having it checked out and a price that worked for me I bought. Wow after looking at 5 cars two dealers and two states I can rest!! I wanted a Maserati for some time. Boy I can't wait to get it.
When the kids and wife go to sleep I'm going to make one nice drink and enjoy the moment. I shoudn't have waited till 50 to do this. Life is just to short

·
Registered
91 Posts
Awesome, Congratulations. Boy, I feel your excitement.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Congrats!!!

Congratulations and welcome to the family!!!!

No other car will ever make you want to drive it so much!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I haven't counted down hour's since x-mas 40 yrs ago

I haven't been this pumped up since x-mas when I was 10 and got a 5 speed stingray bike. Funny how you remember things like that after so many years.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I haven't been this pumped up since x-mas when I was 10 and got a 5 speed stingray bike. Funny how you remember things like that after so many years.
...and now that you're all grown up, you get the 6-speed. :D

Congratulations, welcome to the club & enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Congrats...........

Enjoy your baby... drive it in good health and be safe......

I know the Christmas feeling.......I am 10 days away from my new Gran Turismo... (waited 3 months..)

all the best.......

·
Registered
456 Posts
Congratulations!! I know you will enjoy this car.

Will you have it shipped or are you going to pick it up and drive home?

That is going to be one fun day you will always remember.

I still remember the day I drove mine out of the dealership. Great Feeling.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
The coupe looks phenomenal on blue. Congrats, welcome & enjoy! Saw one in Bristol, England at the Italian Auto Show....beautiful.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Found just what I wanted on of all places E-bay, A blue coupe with records, After having it checked out and a price that worked for me I bought. Wow after looking at 5 cars two dealers and two states I can rest!! I wanted a Maserati for some time. Boy I can't wait to get it.
When the kids and wife go to sleep I'm going to make one nice drink and enjoy the moment. I shoudn't have waited till 50 to do this. Life is just to short
Congrats! Just picked up my 2005 Netuno Blue Coupe yesterday - we almost have same "born on" date. Although, not to rub it in, but I did beat you age wise...by 3 years! Enjoy - I put 150 miles on the car yesterday and can't wait to get in it again today - a fantastic car!

·
Registered
824 Posts
Congrats! Just picked up my 2005 Netuno Blue Coupe yesterday - we almost have same "born on" date. Although, not to rub it in, but I did beat you age wise...by 3 years! Enjoy - I put 150 miles on the car yesterday and can't wait to get in it again today - a fantastic car!
Nettuno is a great color (my view is biased here!)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm having it shipped. ( Enclosed )

That's the part I'm worried about. I'll sleep better when it's in my garage.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Yep! I also waited til 50! Good things come to those who wait. I've had my coupe for 2 years now and I LOVE IT!. BTW... You don't have to wait until the wife and kids are asleep to celebrate! I know mine loved participating!!!!
Congrats! POST PICS!!!!!

Buzz

·
Registered
105 Posts
Well done SD. No matter how old you are, 'now' is the perfect time to get behind the wheel of a Maserati.

Judging by the number of responses your enthusiasm is infectious. Your going to have a great time buddy! Even I can't wait 'til you get it.:D

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Purchased in From Expo Motors in Tx

They called to say my car was picked up last night and due here ( Greenwich Ct ) on either Sunday or Monday.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts