Maserati Forum banner

101 - 107 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Have done nothing yet. Sent the owner who did it a bunch of questions but never heard anything back. I have the pics but the link to the sound does not work. I currently have the QP at the Maserati service for the front end that I hit a huge hole with. They said nothing was wrong with it but only a moron would not notice a issue if you drove the car. I took it to a specialty shop I use for exotics and they saw the issue pronto. Had to use a mirror to see behind the control arm. Torn bushings and bent control arm. So its now back at Maserati trying to get them to see the issue as its under warranty. Amazing. We love the car. Its our 2nd one. But I tell you the service end is the real problem with people who know how to work on the car. Bought a Range Rover sport SVR and am really starting to think of getting rid of the Maz and just getting another one of those. The roads these days are just terrible on 20 inch rims especially it seems OEM Maserati wheels. The rover has factory 22's and it hits everything and no issue. Maybe the tire will bulge its side but not the rim. I would love to do the mod on the exhaust on the Maz but would like to hear it before I have everything cut out. I don't know if you have a link that works but I cannot get him to reply to me. Joe

·
Registered
87 Posts
Sounds good. thanks for posting the videos and pics very helpful. I would love to see a video of how it sounds while driving from the inside with the windows up.

You don't feel its too loud inside?
Do you have a link to the sound video that works. I cannot find one. Thanks for the help. Joe

·
Registered
87 Posts
I just did this exhaust mod and let me tell you, the exhaust note is awesome!!! I did the project myself , except for the welding. Which cost me $100, very easy to do. You won't be disappointed! !!!!! Sounds like a "FERRARI " with TUBI, and saved lots of $$$. Thanks
Hello, I have been trying to get a video of the sound. The link he put up does not work. Do you have anything from your mod. Would love to hear it before I have it done. Its my wife's daily drive. its a 2012 QP 4.7 Sport. Thank you so much for the help. I have sent him messages but never heard back. Joe

·
Registered
87 Posts
I did this myselves yesterday. Takes me 20minutes to take the mufflers off when the car is lifted. spent 35minuts to put them back on.

The cutting and welding is more than 10-15 minutes :) I guess 1-2 hours and its done.

The sound is AMAZING!!!
Do you by chance have a video of the sound from your QP. I have tried the links from the initial post and they are not working. Would love to hear it before I have it done as its my wife's daily drive. Thank you so much for the help and I know its a hassle. But Thank you, Joe

·
Registered
87 Posts
Has anybody heard this or had it done other than Erik. I have never heard back from him after trying numerous times. Would love to hear it before I have it done. Thank You, Joe

101 - 107 of 107 Posts