Maserati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My new GranSport is gorgeous, and whenever going to the second fridge in the grage to grab a beer I linger for way to long to drink in those lines!

I honestly think the GranSport is the most beautiful car in the world. The DB9is gorgeous too, but doesn't have the same "bam" that the Maserati does with the curves. Ferrari's are too over-the-top for me. Bentley, too squared off. Porsche, beautiful and unique the 911 is, but not in the same class. Lamborghini...much, much too radical for me. Jag XKR, too contrived by the corporate machine. What else compares for sensuous lines, with class, backed up by that awesome overall package (sound, sight, smell, everday useability, 50K warranty)....I ask you, what else?

edit: I forgot to mention that I would include the Coupe as being the same (especially the '05 and '06), didn't mean to consider the GS only.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Maserati Fan,

I have the same "problem" going to the second fridge in the garage to get a drink, ending up admiring the beautiful shape/lines of the MC Victory.

Hope you're enjoying your GS, as I am.

Please PM me your e-mail. I have a few questions for you regarding the deal.

Saanik

·
Registered
333 Posts
I'd say both of you guys caught "the virus" despite plenty of warnings all through the site, yeap guys... the Maserati virus :)

I also caught it over 14 months / 5K miles ago and its been growing since then... welcome to the club!!!

WARNING: taking your baby to a track would only make "the virus" even worse.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Me too,
I am actually in the process of moving all my belongings and bedroom set in the garage!!:)
just got to get that one past the wife!

robb

·
Registered
15 Posts
WARNING: taking your baby to a track would only make "the virus" even worse.[/QUOTE]

Paco:

Planning to schedule a two day driving course at Road Atlanta in September/October, to learn more about how to enjoy this car to the max. Will let you guys know my experience. I know I have a lot to learn.

I have learnt so much from all you people on this great forum. Its a great community.

Saanik

1 - 5 of 5 Posts