Maserati Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
(you all know how well that sounds!)...

but now, it would be not so obvious if I just say Maserati...
since I got two of them now.

It will be "Honey, let's take the spyder out!" or "Honey, let's take the four door out!"

the 90th spyder was actually bought in May, getting the paper works sorted in June, transported to Canada in July. I had it for 2 months now and today has 1000 miles on it. ;)

the Spyder is very much a good companion to the QP.

i think i have fallen into the spell.

·
Registered
279 Posts
My oh my... aint you one lucky guy?

she is beautiful... and you have a M coupe?!? lucky you...

and is that a BMW Isetta (i hope i spelt it right) on the corner of the first pic?

anyways, congras!

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
vincent! very good eyes.
yes, i have the 2 roundest BMW's ever made (isetta and m coupe).. lol.

now i manage to fit 3 italian cars (sort of for the isetta) in a 2 car garage ;)

i have been debating on giving up the mcoupe (which i owned for 5 years)...
too bad they didnt have this in HK. at least now they have the Z4 m coupe there now..
you see, this is the only manual transmission car i have now... and the only car i would drive in the snow (!?)
my alternative is to get an exige S... but the amount of money they are asking for them in canada is a bit ridiculous.

·
Registered
279 Posts
The isetta is a classic! She will turn more heads than a ferrari/maserati/lambo...

Nice collection. The M-coupe is a cool car... a bit eractic but nevertheless a good car. But driving it for fun in the snow...??? hmmm... interesting :rolleyes: no snow in HK...

·
Registered
390 Posts
Why US spec cars in Canada?

I almost bought an M-coupe...went with an M3 4-door instead. I had to tuck my elbows in when I closed the door.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes, the isetta basically attracts people. unfortnately it is not running now.

i couldnt find a 90th spyder in canada this year, and besides, i saved a lot of $$,$$$ on importing that one myself from the US. The dealer is surprisingly cool about it. all canadian cars are same as US spec cars expect the daytime running light and metric dials (speedo, odometer, aircon).

the m coupe is a 99 estoril blue. the actual color is a lot more faded then the bright anniversary blue. it's compact and fun alternative to my other rides.

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Respect for the M Coupe, used to have one a few years ago, very good fun! Mine was a '98, pre traction control in the same colour as yours. Always found it very exciting to drive, can't remember ever driving it in snow though... good luck! I regretted selling it at the time, used to love the howl of the engine...

·
Registered
196 Posts
You need a coupe or GS....

....To round out the collection, for those days that the Spider is too cold and the QP too, well, 4 doorish. You may get a manual if you are going to replace the M3, which I like a lot too.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yes, i definitely need a GS MCV...
i wonder that new $10,000 maserati incentive includes the GS MCV... ;)

·
Registered
279 Posts
BTW how many MCVs were allocated to Canada?

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
total 180 worldwide... 50 for NA, among those, 'no more than 5 for canada'.
we have a Bianco Fuji + alcantara #123/180 here.
and a Victory Blue + CF #?/ 180 here as well.

there was a chinese article in a local auto magazine. if i have time i should scan and post for you.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Cool! Please do that... wow only 5 for canada?!? we got 3 for HK...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts