Maserati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well when I said I was complete with my three runabouts about a month ago... I lied... I am such a big bad boy.

Here's my latest sin... she is a 2000 360 F1...

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are very different...

The MCV is very solid, fast and elegant. At no time will you ever think you will die in the MCV...

The 360 is, on the other hand, raw. The chassis is tuned to reflect evry single bump on the road. I took out to join my buddies for a morning drive. She is very very responsive.

on a apple to apple comparison, the 360 is great for a drive once in a while. I will hate to use her as a daily driver. The MCV is more versatile.

In a nutshell, the MCV is more refined and versatile - it has more of its own character. The 360 is a pure driver's car. It will change to the driver's practice.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Honestly the C4S is no where near this yellow beauty... she has a new clutch, cambelt and i negotiated the grill with the dealer.

Porsche prices in HK are dropping like hell... it's scary... so i thought i shd complete my ferrari-maserati fantasy :)

·
Registered
773 Posts
multiplying

congrats. nice choice to complete stable. how have you solved storage? i have to move one behind, sometimes.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
well I have three spots so each of the beauties get to sleep in her own bed...

the difficult part is which one shd i drive to work tomorrow... :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Vincent said:
They are very different...

The MCV is very solid, fast and elegant. At no time will you ever think you will die in the MCV...

The 360 is, on the other hand, raw. The chassis is tuned to reflect evry single bump on the road. I took out to join my buddies for a morning drive. She is very very responsive.

on a apple to apple comparison, the 360 is great for a drive once in a while. I will hate to use her as a daily driver. The MCV is more versatile.

In a nutshell, the MCV is more refined and versatile - it has more of its own character. The 360 is a pure driver's car. It will change to the driver's practice.
Passionately agree with you.
Congratulations!
Drive in good health!

·
Registered
909 Posts
I like that the Masers are a bit incognito too. I put about 40 miles on a 00 360 coupe we have that we lent to a customer who's jewelery shop was having a release event for their new Panerai Ferrari watch collection.

The car has Tubis on it, but even being silver, just attracts so much attention that its kind of nice to get in the Maserati and just drive.

Your driving comparison is spot-on though.

- Mark

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
In terms of pulling in the crowds, the MCV pulls in a different bunch... the 360 gets in all the ferrari heads on the road of HK... i mean who doesnt look at a ferrari be it a 360, a 355, an Enzo or even a 348...

but the maserati pulls in a bunch of educated car nuts... i have people coming up to me and congratualtes me on the maser... they will spot the specialness of the MCV.

i am honoured and happy to be the owner of both these beauties. They complement the shoort comings of each other and yet excels in their own separate ways. And the sharp yellow does serve the purpose of pulling heads... and the blueness of the MCV adds to the mystery for the uneducated bystander...:cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts