Maserati Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone...

Have been checking out the forum and decided to join as I may have a masi in the future. Recently landed a job on the east end long island which should allow for a new toy. I found that the closest mas dealer to me is not more than a few miles from the shop that Kent works at... from the posts here that sounds like some luck. Looking forward to soaking it up in the meantime...

Cheers

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hello and welcome. I am picking up my GrandSport on Friday and cannot wait until then. I'll be doing most of my driving on the East End as well. We should coordinate some kind of meet. I hear there are a bunch of us out here but never see them on the road. . .

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Will be a bit before i can get into a masi... car payments don't appeal to me, especially with the maintenance costs involved. I would rather be able to put away 1K a month for general costs as well as a nice chunk when she decides the clutch is no longer worthy...:cool: In the meantime, you shouldn't have a problem finding masi drivers here in the summer although this time of year I see but one lone QP around Sag Harbor. I did get to see a GT this summer in front of the restaurant... didn't get to see/talk to who was driving it. Wish I could get in one sooner but I figure i'll pay off all of my school loans and be free and clear. With any luck you'll see me and my sh!t eating grin on route 27 on my way to the point the following summer;)

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Pirate: Best of luck saving as fast as you can & my vote for you would be a Spyder....can't imagine anything better than tooling around Long Island with top down. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts