Maserati Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Before the Poconos weekend I had my QP Sport undergo it's 20Km (12Mile) routine service. It had it a bit early though at 18500km before the little yellow wrench lit up warning that routine maintainence is due. Does anyone know how to reset the light? It is not an error "check engine" light so I don't think you can reset with OBDII. I assume there is some sequence of pushing the buttons on steering wheel like is done on a lot of other make vehicles. Or is there some sort of reset through the radio menu? I don't really feel like driving out of town to dealer just for this. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No suggestions?

Sorry for reposting, but thought I would try again!

·
Vendor
4,728 Posts
Unfortunately, The dealer has to reset this with an SD2 or SD3.

·
Registered
518 Posts
I have a full system reset sequence for the QP but I dont think it will clear that...have you tried any other vehicle reset sequences?

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
system reset?

I have a full system reset sequence for the QP but I dont think it will clear that...have you tried any other vehicle reset sequences?
I haven't. I rather suspect I am going to have to take it into dealer :mad: Out of curiosity, what does a full system reset do, and how does one initiate it?

·
Registered
518 Posts
I will try to get out to my shop and get it tomorrow it is used to reset all of the things that go nuts when the battery dies on a QP might do the trick not sure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts