Maserati Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. My TPMS is showing a P0100 code, which is a hard code within the TPMS ECU that cannot be cleared. The only solution is to swap out the TPMS ECU.

I have proceeded to remove the TPMS ECU from the access panel on the driver's side (RHD).

I have removed the overlying (engine ECU? suspension ECU? whatever it is) ECU. I can now see the TPMS ECU. But I am having trouble removing it.

It's impossible to lift the ECU off the bracket because the screw is really tall and ECU has no headroom due to a hard board under the carpet.

It's also hard to slide out the entire bracket, again due to the screw height but also, despite removing the two nuts, the bracket doesn't seem to want to slide when lifted....

Am I missing another hidden nut somewhere? Anyone done this with any tips? Thanks

5,566 Posts
You can always undo the seat base and remove the 10mm nuts holding that frame for the cover in place...J

·
Registered
55 Posts
you gotta pull the whole tray - takes a little finesse, but after you've done it half a dozen times, it's easy - i would also search (and read) all the threads on this subject - i got mine to clear, but they do go bad often

1 - 4 of 4 Posts