Maserati Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I did something real stupid :mad: and now I need help.....

Long story short, I switched off the battery (with knob in the trunk) and accidentally shut the trunk lid.

Per owner's manual, you can open the trunk with key.

I've tried and just couldn't get trunk lid to open.

Help!

·
Registered
439 Posts
Question....... by turning the knob to the "off" position for the battery, would this mean there is no need for a battery tender/trickle charger?
:confused:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Question....... by turning the knob to the "off" position for the battery, would this mean there is no need for a battery tender/trickle charger?
:confused:

Battery Tender (or trickle charger) will condition your battery so it's fully charged without overcharging it. By turning the knob "off" will prevent all the circuits in the car from draining your battery if you don't charge your battery on a regular basis. However, every time you turn the knob "off" and then back "on" later, you'll have to turn your key to the ignition II positon and wait at least 30 seconds before you can start the car. I'm lazy, so I just keep my Battery Tender hooked up everytime if I know I'm not going to drive the car for awhile (at least if more than 3 days).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.