Maserati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I have an 05 GranSport that I have put about 3000 miles on and have decided that I want to improve the exhaust. The sound quality is fine, I just wish it were a little louder. I have just moved and do not have a lift in the new garage yet so I can't take a look at the exhaust. I thought I would crawl under to take a look, but I found out I am too fat to fit under the car. My question is what can be done to improve the sound? Are the midpipes replaceable or does it use some sort of X pipe with a resonator. If so can the resonator be removed? I appreciate your help. If I get anything done I will try to post some sound files. Thanks.

·
Registered
75 Posts
RossoGS, there's alot of material on the pipe configuration and the mid section on the forum - so have a search around.. I found some very educated work that's up there when searching for info on th eGransports exhaust system.

·
Registered
242 Posts
If you want to make it *LOUDER* without spending the dough on the Kriesigg, replace the mid resonator with aluminum straights and throw on a Mille Miglia end pipe.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts