Texas???

etc...

I am in Colorado... 2002 Coupe

·
Registered
29 Posts
I live in Fort Worth

2005 Silver GranSport with Tubi

Those in the area should think about coming out to the Italian Car Show in Grapevine in September.
:)
Leo

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I live in Fort Worth

2005 Silver GranSport with Tubi

Those in the area should think about coming out to the Italian Car Show in Grapevine in September.
:)
Leo
I live in Plano, TX (Dallas). 2005 Coupe CC Vintage. I'll be at the show Leo! Looking forward to seeing you!

Buzz

·
Registered
65 Posts
I'm in Littleton.

Haven't spotted too many Masers in the area, but lately they seem to be showing up more often. Actually, your's looks a little familiar. Saw a similar looking car about a week ago around noon as I was gassing up near County Line and Quebec. Looked like an '02 to me. Can't be too many around, any chance that was you?

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Northglenn

Yes, mine is an 02, I live in Northglenn and drive it to work once a week or so.... I work in Inverness and was on my way over to Denver Ferrari-Maserati to pick up a couple of Oil Filters for my experiment that I am doing on maintenance and parts...
I saw an silver 04 the other day down here by the McDonalds by Lima and Arapahoe road, last Friday I think, that's the only other one I have seen in town other than at the dealer..... Elway bought a Quattroport back in early May but I haven't seen it running around...

I ran into a few of them over memorial day down in Salida which was nice!!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
That's quite a drive from Northglenn. Probably see me in the Inverness area sometime, as I work just off the 9th hole tee boxes and use the Maser for the commute about 75% of the time. I've seen what is likely the same silver 04 a couple times in the Inverness area over the past few months. Strange, but it seems like an unusually high concentration of the car in a very small area.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
61 Inverness Drive East....

Right next to the run way at Centennial is where I work... I am in marine navigation and telemetry software.

·
Registered
518 Posts
I am in Des Moines but my company has an office in Denver out by DIA and I am there a lot in the fall/winter

·
Registered
49 Posts
Higlands Ranch, CO

New owner since April.

I've been running back and forth to work to the tech center off of Orchard. Mostly between lincoln and orchard, between university and yosemite.

Just getting used to the car now. It is a blast and the top is down 90% of the time.

--------------------
05' Spyder GT, Triple Black, 11k mi.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cool!!!

That's three confirmed here in Colorado..... Still don't know who the other Silver Coupe is, hopefully they will join up here!!! We'll have to get all of us together for a car show sometime!!!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Texas

Houston.
I have had the car almost 2 weeks. So far I love it but it has only taken me to work and back. I can't wait for athe chance to take a road trip.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Chicago (Naperville) Grey Coupe.

Wondering who the jerk is who started driving another Grey Coupe/GS around Naperville?? Now I might actually see myself on the other end of the stoplight and my wife will never let me live it down (I've pointed out more than a few times how many RX330's we see around. when she drives...)

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Emissions.....

So I have a curious question to the Colorado Maserati owners... Where did you get your emissions tested??? I am worried about letting some idiot run my car during the emissions test and screwing up my CC.... What have been your experiences???

·
Registered
65 Posts
So I have a curious question to the Colorado Maserati owners... Where did you get your emissions tested??? I am worried about letting some idiot run my car during the emissions test and screwing up my CC.... What have been your experiences???
I went to the one off Colorado and County Line. They were afraid to touch the car so I was able to drive it in. They also did not put it on the rollers and just had me rev up a few times in neutral. Turned out to be the quickest and easiest test I've ever had.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Macadoo, you're the best!!!

Thanks Buddy!!! I am going over there this coming week myself, have to finally put real plates on this baby, will do my alma mater plates, nothing better than an italian car with catholic plates... : -)

·
Registered
633 Posts
Arlington, VA. 2006 GranSport MC Victory, 2005 90th Anniversary Spyder (for sale at 90), 2004 Coupe, 2002 Spyder (for sale at 45.5).

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Today here in Englewood Colorado...

So today at work it was bring your hot rod to work day... I am making a turn into our parking lot after taking a couple fellow engineers on what they called a "Test Flight" and there is another Maser Coupe, couple years newer coming our way... So I am wondering who this mysterious owner is!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts