Maserati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how many GS were made from 05-06 does anybody know the production numbers, also by color, or maybe point me in the direction of a web site that has that info, just want to see how many gs's were made with my options.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
treuter said:
I think Mark will confirm this but I know it was 157 for 2005 and around 300-350 for 2006.
only 157 produced? that's an awefully small number.
i do not believe it.

in 2006, 300-350 for the world does not make sense either. if they make 180 MCV's already, then you have 120-170 regular GS? certainly there are more GS's around.

i think you are quoting # of cars imported to US, not production number.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I was talking about #s for imported cars in the US. Sorry for the confusion. I know last year it was really hard to get them and they took about 6 month lead time to build. This year is a little different.

·
Registered
909 Posts
I think the numbers aren't far off, just a bit confused. I believe it was 157 in the US, so the 300 - 350 neighborhood worldwide production last year. This year depends on whether you factor in the gransport spyder into gransport production.

GranSport coupe variants probably ran 600-700 worldwide, with maybe 200-300 spyders max.

I haven't seen the production numbers yet, I believe even the GranSports are done at the factory now, so we should see a final tally in the near future.

- Mark

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
... couldn't you ask your maserati rep for some exact numbers? (the one who told you the V12 QP mule is a panamerica mule?)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts