Maserati Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Formula Dynamics sends ride height recommendations - 1.75 -> 2 inches is for track and show purposes only.…what do you think? I want to go as low as possible…and not concerned about ride quality. Has anyone lowered their car the “full” inches and have you had any problems with the car being too low?

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Car

Kindly,
Stephen

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Be sure to have lots of alignment shims on hand to reset camber.
She should look killer when done.
Hi Oishi -

Thank you my friend - I’d hope the dealership would have those on hand…. Check out this F40 that is there getting certified….

Vehicle Hood Car Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

Automotive parking light Car Tire Vehicle Wheel

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
You don't say where you are driving, or how. Follow the FD instructions and you will be good. Ignore them and you will be looking for parts that are hard to come buy, and expensive repairs.

·
Registered
607 Posts
When I did my, I just set the nut snug to the bottom of the spring, and the height was perfect for me.

·
Registered
615 Posts
I wouldn't lower the car at all, but I'm in Denver and our roads make Fallujah look like a tennis court, soooo...

Reactions: Catmanv2

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Look at that poor, neglected gal sitting next to it!
[/QUOTE]
Exactly - although the scoop is - he was caught in a dust storm during his drive into the dealership….from West Texas to Dallas so absolutely possible….Insaid the same thing.

v/r,
Stephen

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Look at that poor, neglected gal sitting next to it!
Exactly - although the scoop is - he was caught in a dust storm during his drive into the dealership….from West Texas to Dallas so absolutely possible….Insaid the same thing.

v/r,
Stephen
[/QUOTE]
Looks like a F355 Spider, too. :cry:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts