Maserati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see a few here and there in the phoenix area. In my condo garage their 2 maseratis that are within 3 spaces to me and another 2 maseratis in the complex. I guess not common in my condo (biltmore optima towers) but not so common around town.

It is rare to see coupes though

what you about you guys?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Not counting the group of Maserati's I drive with. There are more Lotus cars on the road when I commute, on a rare occasion a black QP or silver Spyder.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Not too common

I live in Westchester County, the Northern suburb on NYC, and in Westchester and in NYC don't see too many Coupes or Spyders. Maybe once a month. I definitely see more Quatroportes. I have never seen a Coupe or Spyder in my color though, which is nice.

·
Registered
191 Posts
In Orange County I see the occasional QP, and have seen another Coupe/Spyder/GS only once. I see far more Fcars.

·
Registered
191 Posts
really, u'all got to be kidding! it takes 30 wemen to have a full set of teeth in ky
OMG another classic indecipherable non-sequitur by bundas! ;)

·
Registered
133 Posts
In Miami and vicinity there are plenty of Maseratis and Ferraris around. In SW Florida not too much!

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
8 or 10 here in the Denver area....

That I see on a regular basis... There aren't many yet, when they become common place, I will have to change to something else that Ferrari builds.

·
Registered
835 Posts
1 QP per week in Pasadena and multiply that number by 2 on the westside. Haven't seen any 05's (coupe, spyder) in either town and have seen a GS and a few 02 and 03's.

really, u'all got to be kidding! it takes 30 wemen to have a full set of teeth in ky
quite a contrary, it takes 30 women to find a pair of real boobs here in the vicinity LA

·
Registered
134 Posts
1 QP per week in Pasadena and multiply that number by 2 on the westside. Haven't seen any 05's (coupe, spyder) in either town and have seen a GS and a few 02 and 03's.
we both live closeby but never ran in to each other, until we met at the recent maserati drive.

In addition the occasional QP and coupes in pasadena, i see a black coupe on my way to downtown on 110 freeway.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Two QP's and one other coupe at work, several at the dealers but only seen three on the road. There are more Fcars than Masers!

·
Registered
518 Posts
That I know of there are 4 QPs one red spyder an azzuro coupe a burgandy coupe and my nettuno coupe

·
Registered
835 Posts
we both live closeby but never ran in to each other, until we met at the recent maserati drive
i travel about 75% of time. naturally the baby becomes a garage queen. for now z4 M is my beater :D i'll probably drive it more often when I get the x-pipe and suspension mod the spyder is just too soft. by te way, are you joining us for our next drive? please update your vote.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Surprisingly, there are 3 QPs in my neighborhood in San Francisco alone, including mine. In addition, there are 2 Gransports in the garage in my building. It's a nice building, but not that nice - the economy must be improving!

·
Registered
71 Posts
In my part or westchester ny!

I see one old coupe and one old spyder 2002 one silver and one blue! Plus another kid has a 2005 GS in red. But I see many QP all over the place all colors!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
if you are in my building I say "hi"

spyders are rare as can be

F cars more then masers for sure

(rather have an Fcar but the maserati is the closest thing :D)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts