Maserati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me how I can get music from my android phone to my stereo in my 2009 QP with the original Bose stereo system.

Most economic option ideally.

Thank you in advanced

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually ... That was a fail... I have no AUX plug in where it should be... in my glove compartment ... or anywhere in the car for that matter... only this 32 pin apple connection....

maybe there is an adapter to that... who knows... Still on the search ... lol

Thanks anyways.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Actually ... That was a fail... I have no AUX plug in where it should be... in my glove compartment ... or anywhere in the car for that matter... only this 32 pin apple connection....

Thanks anyways.
Do you have a cigarette lighter on your console? If so try the ROAV smartcharge F3 from Best Buy. I purchased one for my 08' GT and it works great. Also allows you to use your phone through the speakers etc.

·
Registered
211 Posts

Thanks anyways.
Sorry, about that. I have a GranTurismo and assumed they had the same plugs in the glove compartment. In looking at the QP owner's manual, that might have been an option as it say they can be enhanced with USB and aux "on request".

1 - 7 of 7 Posts