Maserati Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night on the way home, a playwood maybe size 30 by 30 airborne from under the car in front of me and hit my grill, right side mirror and right back fender.

Most of the damage is the grill which is a cheap pleastic. then the paint. i'm not sure if it could be buff or need to be painted.

Will see when the insurance guy come by

Attachments

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Aren't you glad it didn't hit your windshield? That could've been a real mess...

You were actually lucky!:)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No. The freeway was moving 65-70 mph. I was behind a small suv, and that plywood came out of nowhere i heard it hitting the front and saw it in front of my windshield and disappear. Like I said I didn’t stop. Only saw the damage when I got home

·
Registered
191 Posts
holy sheet (of plywood)

that could have been a lot worse... we have all heard of those stories of when something small like a nut or a bolt comes off of a flat bed truck and goes through someones windshield.... the speed of both car and object can cause death if it hits a person....

this could have been a big problem if it hit windshield...

glad you are ok....

seems to me you need a body shop....

good luck....

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
seems to me you need a body shop....

good luck....[/QUOTE]

Well, Thanks. i think i was VERY lucky, since it hit my passenger mirror and the right side fender.

About the body shop, it's going to the dealer as soon as i can get the insurance co. to look at the car.

AND, i think (pretty sure) the dealer will NOT have the parts!!!

i just took one more look it much worst then i thought

1 - 12 of 12 Posts