Maserati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To those of you who are placing Christmas lights/decorations in your yards, can you please avoid anything w/red or blue flashing lights together? When I come around the corner I think it's the police & I have a panic attack. I have to brake hard, toss my vodka, fasten my seat belt, drop my phone, turn down the radio, shove my gun and drugs under the seat, all while trying to put my clothes back on. It's just too much drama, even for Christmas. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

And , a happy FESTIVUS to all !!

·
Registered
132 Posts
+1, but what about the body in the trunk?
FESTVUS FOR THE REST OF US! or " For Miss Lilly and Texas! There be no drinkin".

·
Premium Member
411 Posts
Body in the trunk...ever wonder under what circumstance someone would need to use that handle in the trunk?

·
Premium Member
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It’s an Italian car ; a body in the trunk is a standard feature. ☺. Aw, come on , could not resist ..been watching too many Martin Scorsese movies .,
Not sure what the trunk release handle purpose it, I’m thinking it’s perhaps to allow a child playing around, climbing in the trunk and locking themselves in by mistake, to get out They’re the only ones small enough to fit in that space, this car has a pretty small trunk and the lid is so heavy it comes down with massive force ..if you’re not careful that thing doubles as a guillotine . o_O

1 - 4 of 4 Posts