Maserati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Holiday sale prices are all live, list members should use "maslife" at check-out to receive an additional 10% off their order.

If you haven't been to the site recently, we've got a ton of new stuff listed, and some really cool stuff for your office and desk!

***Also, in the spirit of the holidays, I will take off an additional $1,000 from any Ferrari or Maserati office chair if you send me a picture/receipt of you making a donation to the local food bank***

carbon desk set

carbon coaster set

carbon table (we are down to the last two!)

Maserati Coupe Office Chair - $3500

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I posted a page with forum members only specials. CF table sample is in stock, offering special pre-buy group order price of $1300 for forum members only. Pictured on my site (it's freaking BEAUTIFUL in person). Dining room table, conference room table, or just put it in the corner of your garage and use it to work on misc. projects!

https://www.racechairs.com/Articles.asp?ID=134

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Where's the GS chair?

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where's the GS chair?
I've got one available, just haven't gotten around to pics. $250 more than coupe chair, black leather, silver fabric inserts, red piping. PM me if you are interested in it.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was in Algar Ferrari the other day and thought I saw a couple Ferrari chairs. Are they yours?
NO, it's some a$$hole who stole my design and built a piece of junk chair. He spent an hour or so on the phone acting like a customer asking all types of techinical questions. Got suspcious when he started asking who my vendor contacts were, I wouldn't give him anymore info.

The base is scrap he found in an old office, the seat still has the rails on it. Please don't confuse that POS with our products! We'll be exhibiting at the Philadelphia Auto show near Porsche on the first floor so you can see for yourself what makes our product stand out.

BTW, The Price Is Right purchased one of our Lamborghini chairs to use on their show, it's supposed to air on 1/15.

-Ron

·
Registered
4 Posts
There's a good chance I'll be at the Auto Show. If I do, I'll be sure to stop by and see you guys.

BTW, I had a feeling the two chairs I saw weren't yours. As you said, the base of the chair is exactly what gave it away. They had the chairs pushed off into a corner on the 2nd level of the showroom. The seats were leaning to one side and bases looked to be off of old office chairs. They looked nothing like the products displayed on your site.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts