Maserati Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So it's obvious from a previous thread, I work in music.
In essence i get paychecks for having fun.
Were all here b/c we love cars we are not of a snobby type.

Hobbies:
Cars previously: owned Lambo Murcie, 360 F1, Viper, AMG's, M's, etc.
Real Estate land banking, flipping, vacation
Traveling Lake Como Italy, Vail Colo, and Costa Rica
Watches Panerai, Cartier, Jaeger, Audemars, Patek
Wine mostly pinot noirs (2006 Favorites, Flowers and Mi Sueno)
Art Collecting (Dali, Michael Parkes, Pino, Warhol, Fabian Perez)
Music any and all gear from lo-fi to digi design
-vinyl record collecting
-concerts
-back stage antics
-performance, recording, touring

·
Registered
333 Posts
Turned 47 last Friday.

Own a chain pharmacy... but I'm not the one sending spam mail

Hobbies:

Big game sportfishing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30c1XPGuBxU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16fJQU_mTow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_tISCYkCWI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUT_s04Pyw8

Cars previously owned: 1977 VW GOLF GTi, 1982 BMW 320i, 1992 BMW 325is, 1998 Range Rover 4.6 HSE, 2002 Nissan 350-Z.

Cars still owned: 2004 Maserati Coupe Cambiocorsa, 2006 BMW 530i (wife), highly tuned 2002 BMW 325ci (son), and the utility vehicles for everybody in the house a 2000 Jaguar S-type, 2002 Jeep Cherokee, 2001 GMC Yukon.

Snow Skiing: Aspen and Snowmass Colorado... have done it over ten years in a row and my yearly trip is coming up soon.

Travel: Aspen Colorado, Oahu and Kona Hawaii, South Florida.

Watches: Rolex... a few of them... the latest being a Daytona with MOP face.

Wine: I do drink wine every now and then but I'm not really the wine type... I'm more like beer and aged rums.

Everyday clothing: regular jeans and not the ragged $250.00+ type

·
Registered
10 Posts
Well I'm a young-gun, so I don't have many things to boast about. I'm a college student, so I lack the funding to do what I ultimately love and want to do. Also, I don't have a Maserati yet, but I would like to get a used Coupe CC still under warranty in less than 2 years. I graduate soon and need a professional car to go with a professional career. Or at least, that's the excuse I am telling myself so I can get the M-car early in my career.

My hobbies are as follows:

Music: Everything about it. Concerts, CD and vynl collections, recording, performing, writing, listening, everything. Music is my life. I want to make a career out of it in any way possible.

motorsports: I ride dirt bikes, love high performance cars (don't own any though), F1 racing, motocross & supercross racing

Photography: I don't have an amazing camera, but I love to take photographs of anything and everything.

Travelling: Funds permitting, but I love to travel. Anywhere I haven't been and want to go to. Places I've been to - Hawaii, Vancouver, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, Florida, Virgin Islands, New York, New Jersey, D.C., Pennsylvania, Tennessee. I hope to go to Italy, Germany, Sweden, and England in the future.

Miscellaneous: I love jewelry and watches, even though I can't afford much. Real Estate, I love houses, their architecture, and interior and exterior design. Most importantly, my family. My parents, brother, niece, girlfriend, and extended family. I'd give up everything I previously mentioned and more for them.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Ericpwiseguy said:
current stable 997 cabrio, 2005 x5 2006 QP sport GT

Main Hobby : watches Panerai (15) IWC (5) plus 5 various

Audiophile

Business: Pro Sports Gambler & Advisor .

www.dimeclub.net (me on video )
Really? Is that you? LOL! This was supposed to be about my hobbies.. Not my vices ;) I have some experience with dnd sports & SG4U. Know them?

·
Registered
202 Posts
well, i also only have 28 year in this nice planet so it could be a short list...

Hobbies: Racing anything with wheels( Motor-sports is my life, i miss racing so Much).

Cars previously: Hyundai Senate (first car), VW passat, VW Jetta, BMW 325, BMW Z4, VW Tuareg, BMW 530, Gray Maserati Coupe CC, Red Maserati Coupe CC(current car).

Real Estate: i don't think of this as a hobbies, but i own two apartment on the wilshire courtyard (westwood/L.A.)

Traveling: Mexico city, perugia italy (studied for 6 months and i always go back), London (my favorite City), and to be honest i go to a different place every time i can so i really don't want to list all of then.

Watches: i have many Movado (it was my first watch after high school and i cant stop buying them), Cartier, one Rolex, oh and also a cool looking swatch :)

Wine: i love wine so...you need to understand that i love them all, and they all have great stories for me, but the best time in my life was with a 1984 Chateau Haut-Brion.

Art Collecting: not that good but, i have great poster ;)

Music: Trance(Tiesto, Cox, van dyk, Digweed, and many more), Heavy Metal ( Halloween, Megadeath, old Metallica, Iron Madden, etc...), Classical (The Great Beethoven, Mozart, Rachmaninoff)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Cards: I play Club bridge (ACOL & American Standard)

Cooking: I love entertaining & cooking

Travel: back-packed round India, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, West Coast USA & Canada. Been to 28 other countries, love Europe, the Caribbean & lived in South France

Wine & Champagne: just love & cocktails too (esp. traditional champagne cocktails & cosmopolitans)

History & Politics: Did History degree - love visiting old stately homes too

People: I love meeting new people

Literature/Opera/Art/Theatre: Love culture

Dating: still waiting for Prince Charming to come along but my car does it for me in the mean time ;)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Cars: '05 GS, '07 Audi Q7,

Previous Cars: '05 Audi A8L, '02 Coupe GT, '03 M5, '01 911 C2.......'89 Jetta (my first car and for that reason my favorite).

Golf: As frequently as possible.

Travelling: Enjoy taking my kids to Grandma's house in Southwest Virginia.

Watches: Picked up a stellar Nike workout watch at Walmart the other day.

Wine: Anything under $10/bottle. My real passion is Miller Lite though. Will splurge on Guiness from time to time.

Music: XM Radio.

Workout: Mountain biking.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yes That Is Me!

BeeYouZeeZee said:
Really? Is that you? LOL! This was supposed to be about my hobbies.. Not my vices ;) I have some experience with dnd sports & SG4U. Know them?

Yes, That is me and Yes I know of DND (been in theis biz 18 yrs I know everyone. Call me with any ?'s

·
Registered
146 Posts
Well thats a great CV!!

Antonia said:
Cards: I play Club bridge (ACOL & American Standard)

Cooking: I love entertaining & cooking

Travel: back-packed round India, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, West Coast USA & Canada. Been to 28 other countries, love Europe, the Caribbean & lived in South France

Wine & Champagne: just love & cocktails too (esp. traditional champagne cocktails & cosmopolitans)

History & Politics: Did History degree - love visiting old stately homes too

People: I love meeting new people

Literature/Opera/Art/Theatre: Love culture

Dating: still waiting for Prince Charming to come along but my car does it for me in the mean time ;)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hobbies: Shopping in antiques centres, shopping in Karen millen, shopping in coast, shopping in la senza, more shopping
Cars previously: owned BMW Z3, BMW Z4, BMW 330 coupe, BMW 3 seris soft top red with red leather ( very hot) 5 seris, 3 seris tourer, mini cooper S, mini cooper, mini one, mini cooper S soft top!
Real Estate 3 bed house buckinghamshire, with 120 foot garden and off road parking!
fav outfit: leather trousers and v neck top
Traveling: any romantic hotel, italy is a fav
Watches Gucci and tag
Wine mostly champange, or a classic dry white
Art Collecting eva adams local artist from Oxford
Music Trance, dance, wake you up!, with some classical FM!
most wanted item maserati coupe in black with red leather

·
Registered
390 Posts
Mostly just fast cars and bikes, guess I'm boring. Well that and I guess fitness and live music. I'd say travelling but while I live on planes, I never actually go anywhere. Just to the same 4 cities (domestic) over and over and over and over again.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I like fast cars and am now on my second Maserati Coupe. Enjoy keeping fit, mountain biking, skiing and my absolute sporting passion is Polo (horses not water!) Watches - definitely TAG.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts