1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
262 Posts
Thanks for the heads-up! Just bought my copy!

·
Registered
581 Posts
Good tip! Got one too!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You are all very welcome, I was very excited when I found it. I'm currently at the dealer for a service, and there is a full optioned YELLOW GT staring at me for the 5 or so hours I am going to be here...hmm, and I was just offered a road test, what do I do?

·
Registered
581 Posts
Drive it! Be careful though - could turn into a very expensive service call.....

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, it is raining, but what the hell...I'll let you know what I think of the flappy paddle gearbox...it will be my first.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I've been looking for this!

Thanks for the head's up! :D

·
Registered
214 Posts
I just bought this book from the dealer for $15 (who is coincidentally the ebay seller...). It's not bad, worth the cost for sure. It's not too detailed on the Coupe actually, but nice to have.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I just received my book on the Spyder yesterday. Fun reading for sure and nice to know a bit more about the history and legacy of this great car.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Sounds like it's not a great book...

·
Registered
147 Posts
Grabbed one as well...thanks for the heads-up.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm just glad I finally found it. I love anything with the tridente or "history of" on it. Knowledge is power, especially with something you are truly passionate about. If you think your Maserati is just a car, a way to get there and back, in my eyes you are truly missing out on the real experience.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts