Maserati Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am on my first Massa so dont know what I am gonna get for it when selling. What i do know is the difficulty I had in finding one to buy. I live in the UK and was constantly searching the net. Eventually one came up and I travelled big distance on a Saturday to test drive. There was three other people queued up behind me to test and all had travelled a large distance. I eventually paid GBP39k for an excellent 4200 example with loads of extras that had done 13.5k miles. I spoke to the dealer again after and he told me that he had 14 people on a wait list for a similar car.

All I know is that I bought it to drive it. Sure it would be nice to get something back and i have no idea what that might be in terms of pound notes. i dont think i will have trouble in selling, the quesion is for how much.

·
Registered
2 Posts
thanks steeldream! thats not too bad considering it lasted that long. i would expect to pay that. now, my problem is going to be finding someone near Lexington Kentucky who can work on the damn thing! Im patient and im looking for a nice one.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts