Maserati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've read a lot of the color threads and they don't answer my question.....

What's the best color for the coupe CC? I like the dark gray. I like the black. I like the silver. I guess the dark gray is in the middle. Blue? HELP!!! I'm so confused!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Color Ideas

Personally, I think the Coupe is best in darker metallic colors. I like the various blues for the car, and while the Nettuno blue is very elegant and understated, I think the other blues tend to stand out a bit more.

But for my $$, I'd order a Coupe (no longer possible) in one of the two "out of range" color options:

Grigio Palladio with Cuoio Sella leather and light tan (quattroporte) carpet
or
Grigio Silverstone with Cuoio Sella or bordeaux leather and grey carpet

·
Registered
681 Posts
Black is the most expensive color.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Crotty said:
Personally, I think the Coupe is best in darker metallic colors. I like the various blues for the car, and while the Nettuno blue is very elegant and understated, I think the other blues tend to stand out a bit more.
Agree with your comments on Blu Nettuno --- while elegant it does attract a lot of attention, without being "showy". I probably get "camera-phoned" in traffic at least twice a week.

I am also partial to Verde Goodwood and Rosso Bologna (metallic green and red).

Personally I think the black and 10 different shades of silver/gray are too common. Most cars I see are those colours.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts