Maserati Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
I've been following your posts and am really thrilled for you! Great color! I've already decided that this model will be by next Maserati. Anyone want to buy a couple of Mercedes so I can get it sooner? :D

·
Registered
80 Posts
Trade both Mercs in for the Maserati-I once traded in a Spyder and a Chyrsler 300 C Hemi for an Aston. The hard part was driving my two cars to the dealership at the same time!
Yea, but the hard part will be deciding which ones to trade! I had a deal to trade a couple for a 02 CC coupe, but it fell through. Have fun with the new ride!

·
Registered
716 Posts
If Looks Could Kill. Great Color.
Enjoy Your New Addition To The Family !!!
saw your car on the select luxury website
My Next One Is Going To be The Gt Spyder Due out In 2010
Best Wishes. You Only Live Once

·
Registered
402 Posts
Looks great, Im jealous, mine is in storage...snow and 0 degree weather in Chicago :mad: Is it Alfieri??

E N J O Y!!!!

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looks great, Im jealous, mine is in storage...snow and 0 degree weather in Chicago :mad: Is it Alfieri??

E N J O Y!!!!
You may not believe it but I am not sure what color it is. The car did not have the original window sticker-I was going to call Maserati tomorrow and give them the VIN number to check on the color and see if they can supply me with a window sticker. I hate it when folk don't keep them!+

I do believe it is the Alfieri though!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
97 Posts
what are you doing at home???

You may not believe it but I am not sure what color it is. The car did not have the original window sticker-I was going to call Maserati tomorrow and give them the VIN number to check on the color and see if they can supply me with a window sticker. I hate it when folk don't keep them!+

I do believe it is the Alfieri though!
I would be out on the road at 5am, driving to an early sunrise there in Florida!!!
I love early morning drives to the coffee shop (and in your case, maybe drive by the beach)

I was suppose to get my 09 GT-S exactly the same color (that is... if yours is Alfieri) yesterday!!!
Damn, won't be ready for pick up till Tuesday.....
enjoy!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I would be out on the road at 5am, driving to an early sunrise there in Florida!!!
I love early morning drives to the coffee shop (and in your case, maybe drive by the beach)

I was suppose to get my 09 GT-S exactly the same color (that is... if yours is Alfieri) yesterday!!!
Damn, won't be ready for pick up till Tuesday.....
enjoy!!!
Good luck with your GT-S. Should be fantastic! Yes I think it is Alfieri now!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts