Maserati Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I need some advice from you experienced folks. I am looking at purchasing a 2009 Quattroporte. I am looking at three options for colors:

1) Granito with all Marrone(Brown), Marrone, Dash, Marrone Seats, no seat piping, wenge wood
2) Nero with Cuoio seats, black seat piping, black dash, black carpet and black headliner, walnut wood
3) Nero with Marrone(Brown) seats, black seat piping, black dash, black carpet and beige headliner, mahogany wood

What do you guys think? Many Thanks.

·
Registered
227 Posts
#2 without question for me! Black cars look so awesome with tan leather.
If you are ordering it, check out that black piano wood trim, might look good with this combo you are working on.
I'd think a cuoio headliner with black stitching would make the car feel more airy and match the seats you are going with. They might still do that for you if it's a custom order car.
The Cuoio looks very light in the configurator. Have they offered Cuoio sella as an option?

Best!
Ray

·
Registered
727 Posts
I Agree With Ray . Nero With Tan And Black Piping. Piano Black On The Dash Is Awesome. Piping Makes The Interior.
Good Luck In Your Choice
Regards Jim

·
Registered
225 Posts
Black takes some extra care.

How do you keep the black clean?
I wash it every week. Keep a car cover on it when garaged. And run a duster over it before I take it out. There are some good products for spot-washing if you pick up some grime behind the wheels or on the back. I detail it every few months to keep it glossy. Black takes a little more effort, but cleaning it up and keeping it beautiful is damn therapeutic for me.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Lol I know such are the problems of buying a Maserati! Life is good if you can own one...the pix are listed for public viewing on the album call black with tan interior. You can view at any time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts