Maserati Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a 2002 Maserati Spyder Cambio and like an idiot I was so excited and didn't check to make sure everything was there. I am in need of the tools that came with the car, the spare wheel, the air compressor and the spare wheel. When I asked the dealer about these items he said that the car did not come with them when they took it in on trade. Any help on where I might find a good deal on these items would be really appreciated. Thanks.

JM

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Most of the cars came NEW without the mentioned items, So I doubt they were ever there. The weird spare is worthless and may be bad for the car if you drive on it. The compressor and can of stop leak is equally worthless for anything but a SLOW leak. Maserati roadside assistance is the answer should you get a flat. Keep the number (888-371-1802) in your cell. They'll send a free flatbed to help you out. And they're usually pretty darn quick (AAA will send a flatbed if requested but I doubt most of those guys have ever seen a Maserati).

Buzz

·
Registered
3,309 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Keep in mind roadside assistance is only valid while the vehicle is under the original or extendeed warranty programs offered by Maserati. Roadside will not assist once the vehicle is out of warranty.

·
Registered
2006 Gransport LE
659 Posts
Keep in mind roadside assistance is only valid while the vehicle is under the original or extendeed warranty programs offered by Maserati. Roadside will not assist once the vehicle is out of warranty.
Which includes his '02. My preference is to have the spare and pump which is fine to get you to a safe place, home, or a station - then call the flatbed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts