Maserati Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Maserati Granturismo Sport Convertible
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kind of bored with my black exterior.....Thinking about changing things up and going with a full wrap. Help me choose from choices below.

Keep in mind that I have a full red interior.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Maserati Granturismo Sport Convertible
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
I vote for the Satin Blue, the 2nd one.

But if you have a very bold personality, #5 Blue Chrome :cool:

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
I vote that Indigo Blue #4…. Just wow… To me matte paint looks unfinished but I’ve only seen it done in black in person. I also think red seats would be fantastic AND unique with a vanilla/cream exterior….just sayin

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Vehicle

·
Registered
2016 GranTurismo Sport Rosso Mondiale
1,109 Posts
I vote for the first BLUE picture

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
I vote that Indigo Blue purple #4…. Just wow… To me matte paint looks unfinished but I’ve only seen it done in black in person. I also think red seats would be fantastic AND unique with a vanilla/cream white exterior….just sayin

View attachment 138462
Don't color outside the lines, he gave us the choices. :p

Reactions: Gypsy

·
Premium Member
2013 GTS Coupe
3,545 Posts
IMO, any of the blues ..probably the darkest , considering the red interior .
I would not pick the orange although not entirely out of the question , but with a red interior ..not so sure. However, for heaven‘t sake please stay away from that canary yellow unless you’re really thirsty for attention . :oops:

·
Registered
2009 GranTurismo S
133 Posts
Personally I'm not a fan of chrome looking wraps. I like either one of the first two blues. Some say satin is a dead trend but I still like the look of it. I'm also a fan of greys like Audi's Nardo grey. That would really make the red interior pop.

·
Premium Member
2013 GTS Coupe
3,545 Posts
Well, if you’re bored, here‘s an eye-opening one ..

or with some red trim and wheels to match the red interior like this person did to his Aston Martin.. :oops:

Car Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel Tire

although that mirror finish blue wrap option you posted, will accomplish the same thing ..😎

·
Registered
26 Posts
Personally I'm not a fan of chrome looking wraps. I like either one of the first two blues. Some say satin is a dead trend but I still like the look of it. I'm also a fan of greys like Audi's Nardo grey. That would really make the red interior pop.
I Mazi in that Nardo grey would be something I'd love to see.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I'd skip the wrap and paint it... unless you're planning to ditch the car in a couple years.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts