Maserati Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I have been here for a few weeks now just reading and learning. I am considering joining the family and have my eye set on some 03 and 04 coupes. I have read some of the pre buying tips but I just wanted to put this out there and see what ML has to offer. I have always glared at Italian design and hp in aw, but I want to make sure if I buy that my fantasy is not ruined by my lack of knowledge.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Welcome! I think you'll find tons of useful information on this site. For sure it's the most civil and pleasant forum I've ever been a member of.

·
Vendor
4,745 Posts
Welcome to the forum, there is loads of great information and people here. I'm sure it will enhance your maserati experience!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hello all, I have been here for a few weeks now just reading and learning. I am considering joining the family and have my eye set on some 03 and 04 coupes. I have read some of the pre buying tips but I just wanted to put this out there and see what ML has to offer. I have always glared at Italian design and hp in aw, but I want to make sure if I buy that my fantasy is not ruined by my lack of knowledge.
great info here, you are smart for doing your homework beforehand...welcome and we hope you join us soon :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.