Maserati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found this forum today and couldn't resist joining. It's nice to see some kindred spirits on the internet.

Please let me take a second to introduce myself. I have been a Maseratista for quite awhile, and my other great love is Iso. Of course, I also like Ferrari and other Italian cars: Alfas, Lancia, and all the Etceterinis. I love South American cars, namely Argentine but also Brazilian, if any of you are also interested in them.

I'm glad to be here, and I'm sure I will learn a couple things from you guys. Whoever made this forum is a genius. :D

(Are most of you from the Minneapolis area?)

- Rocco

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My mistake. For some reason I thought there were a couple members from there. I have a couple distant relatives that live in St. Paul. I've always loved the Twin Cities.

- Rocco​

·
Registered
909 Posts
There used to be another younger guy that was from the twin cities area, and I have definately referred probably 20-30 people here, but I don't know how many have actually checked the forums out.

I think its one of the best places to find real information on these cars, and I'm glad to see more people joining.

- Mark

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
bundas
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing