Maserati Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I have been a member for awhile however have not posted. I am not a current Maserati owner however I am in the market for another one. I previously owned a 2002 Coupe Cambiocorsa and then a 2006 GranSport LE. A few years back I traded the GranSport for a Lamborghini Gallardo. Altough I love my Gallardo I just think that the Maserati was a better car for me and my wifes lifestyle. My plan is to drive the car daily and pick up a 360 Modena or Stradale for a weekend car in the next year or so. I am searching for a 2006 GranSport in white (pearl or solid), yellow or blue. I would really love to have one with the shields on the fenders, full leather interior, dark grey wheels and with lower miles. If anyone has any leads for me or any other advice please send me a PM. Attached are a few pics of my previous Maserati and my Lambo. Thanks for your help.

Take care
Dave

Attachments

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Hi there,

I have been a member for awhile however have not posted. I am not a current Maserati owner however I am in the market for another one. I previously owned a 2002 Coupe Cambiocorsa and then a 2006 GranSport LE. A few years back I traded the GranSport for a Lamborghini Gallardo. Altough I love my Gallardo I just think that the Maserati was a better car for me and my wifes lifestyle. My plan is to drive the car daily and pick up a 360 Modena or Stradale for a weekend car in the next year or so. I am searching for a 2006 GranSport in white (pearl or solid), yellow or blue. I would really love to have one with the shields on the fenders, full leather interior, dark grey wheels and with lower miles. If anyone has any leads for me or any other advice please send me a PM. Attached are a few pics of my previous Maserati and my Lambo. Thanks for your help.

Take care
Dave
Dave,

SWEET rides! A smart Lambo owner indeed ;) I want a Gallardo too but IN ADDITION to my maser. Welcome and I hope you find your car; it's a buyers market.

Buzz

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Dave,

SWEET rides! A smart Lambo owner indeed ;) I want a Gallardo too but IN ADDITION to my maser. Welcome and I hope you find your car; it's a buyers market.

Buzz
Yes - definitely should be a buyer's market right now. I was on flea-Bay today looking at the Ferrari listings just to get an idea of where the market is but...still seems high to me based on what I saw. I think a lot of unrealistic folks are hoping for a miracle to unload their cars but, I expect that you'll see some fantastic prices in the coming year. OTOH - seems to have already hit the Masers pretty hard.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I just purchased my '06 after many months of looking and waiting for a nice car at a good price. Based on your impressive stable, looks like you know the search drill? but JIK... One of the things I found to be very beneficial is to submit your request for the car you are looking for on Dupont Registry. Many dealers seam to pay attention and respond quickly. It gave me a good feel for pricing across the country, what they had in stock and what was coming in (off of lease etc) and once they new what I wanted they were great with their follow up when the right car surfaced. One guy I was particularly impressed with was Fernando @ the F & M dlsp in La Jolla and San Diego. Good Luck!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Be willing to sell for the right price...looking to get into a 456gt, so I have a price in mind and low low mileage,,,,how dare you tempt me...lol

·
Vendor
4,728 Posts
Welcome back to MLife and we'll keep an eye out for you!

Best Regards,
-- Jeff

1 - 10 of 10 Posts