Maserati Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Ryan and I have been an automotive technician for 8 years. I have worked for all factory dealerships. I have worked with Maserati, Ferrari, Aston Martin, Lamborghini, Lotus, Bentley, Rolls Royce, and Bugatti. I have been factory trained with most brands. I am here to answer questions, and ask questions. I am currently starting a business modifying and improving exotic cars. So I am here to make some new contacts and new friends.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome Ryan... I have an '04 CC and I am looking to start modifying it. I'll keep searching the threads to locate answers to my questions but may hit you up if I get stuck....

Sounds like y ou have a ton of experience... That's great.... I'm a new member here and I'm very impressed with the quality of content in the threads.. Some of these dude's here really know thier stuff!

Neal

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would agree I am learning stuff I never knew and I work on these cars everyday. These guys know a lot of specifics. I hope I can add to the information. I am glad that people are so well informed. If anyone has any questions about Maser or any other exotic just let me know I am happy to answer.:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts