Maserati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I hope to be a proud new owner of a 2006 GS in the next few weeks. I have been visiting here to gather the superb resources and information. Thanks to everyone for that.
Hopefully it's not a pre-mature introduction ;)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I can't wait to be part of the owner ranks. I am in the middle of selling my 07' Lotus Exige S and with the 2008's coming in it is more difficult than I thought even though my car is priced $15k less than the 08's and with only 2900 miles. I guess I just have to be patient.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
YES, YES!! It's almost home. I pick it up on Saturday and will post pictures then. It's going to be one long Friday and a sleepless Friday night anticipating getting behind the seat and pressing that start button.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So much better than expected

Finally, I have it. After a day of driving and getting use to it I can say that I love it more than I could ever imagine. Everything is such high quality and tight. The ride it phenominal, the power smooth, the slides effortless and controled. Final price was $66k. I am speechless. Here are some photos, not too great because the sun was setting. I will be hitting the road tomorrow again and will try and take some more. Thanks again for all the great information. Please look for some questions that I will be posting. I noticed a few things and am looking for clarity.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts