Maserati Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to say hello to all.

I've been looking around here for about 6 months now. Just decided to become a little bit more involved.

You guys got a good place here...a smaller group compares to other car forum sites but fewer trolls and much less junk too. Don't have a Maser yet but hopefully that will all change in the near future. I started with wanting a QP (still want one) but now found myself looking at GranSport instead. I'm sure I'll have lots of questions to ask around here once I find a good car and before I pull the trigger. In the mean while, I'll just live my Maser dream through you current owners with all your posts and pictures. ;)

Best Regards,
-Patrick

·
Registered
67 Posts
Just want to say hello to all.

I've been looking around here for about 6 months now. Just decided to become a little bit more involved.

You guys got a good place here...a smaller group compares to other car forum sites but fewer trolls and much less junk too. Don't have a Maser yet but hopefully that will all change in the near future. I started with wanting a QP (still want one) but now found myself looking at GranSport instead. I'm sure I'll have lots of questions to ask around here once I find a good car and before I pull the trigger. In the mean while, I'll just live my Maser dream through you current owners with all your posts and pictures. ;)

Best Regards,
-Patrick
Save your Cash Get A MC VICTORY!!!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome. It's good to be here!

I'm still trying to learn all the differences between coupe, GS and MC Victory models. Just wondering which one would be a better daily driver??? I'll ask that question in the other section too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts