Maserati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

Please allow us to introduce ourselves onto your platform. Maserati Cares is part of the Customer Care team at Maserati North America. We work in partnership with our dealerships and various colleagues to assist the needs of our customers.
Our role is to offer you our additional level of personal service by proactively monitoring this forum for your concerns.

We are always available to you via private messaging, or you may alert us publicly by tagging our team in a post. This thread was created solely to introduce ourselves, and we ask that you post on threads that pertain to your specific concern.

MaseratiCares

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Hello and greetings,
might I ask what types of resolutions are a result of you guys being an active member on this platform/forum?

4,250 Posts
This is just a scam to gather your personal information...We have been down this road before with them....No manufacture does this stuff...J

Reactions: StickyP
4,250 Posts
I ran them off last time,but apparently they think people are stupid...I'm sure Bob, Brian, and Lisa want to be helpful, but that isn't their real names at all...Look back at their past post...They never helped anyone and it sounded like a spambot....J

Reactions: timado404

·
Premium Member
680 Posts
This is just a scam to gather your personal information...We have been down this road before with them....No manufacture does this stuff...J
Absolutely correct! I tried to use MaseratiCares soon after I purchased our CPO "warrantied" convertible. While they do answer the phone, their resolution response is either "That's a wear item that is not covered under the warranty", or "That is an issue that needs to be resolved between you and your dealership, which are independently owned."

MaseratiCares...no they don't!

·
Premium Member
680 Posts
They are technically legit.

4,250 Posts
Legit how? So you can PM them and they setup an appointment with your local dealer all the while getting information from you? Most folks can use a cell phone and schedule their own appointment IMO...No thanks...Nothing they do on here makes me think they are legit....Jason

1 - 9 of 9 Posts