Maserati Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, my name is Matt Evans and I am new to Maserati. I have just started in Sales for Maserati. I am learning mostly everything about the cars right now, but I find it very nice to come into this forum and hear real life input on the cars. I can see that all of you are very passionate and that gives me alot of confidence in these cars. I would appreciate any direct advice that you guys may have for me. And I hope to see you all around.

PS: I am not here to sell! I am here to learn and to make some friends.
Thanks,
Matt Evans

·
Registered
530 Posts
Welcome

Hope you read the FAQ stating that new Maserati Sales folks are required to give MC 12 test drives to any current member showing up on the dealer doorstep :D

·
Registered
681 Posts
Welcome to the forum! It's nice to see dealer's and their employees getting more involved in our community.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Steeldream said:
Hope you read the FAQ stating that new Maserati Sales folks are required to give MC 12 test drives to any current member showing up on the dealer doorstep :D
and take it on the track with minimum track time of one hour. more specifically, at laguna seca.

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Matt,

Welcome to MaseratiLife. There are a number of other dealers that are fairly active and you'll see Mark from Maserati of Minneapolis on here with great info too. Glad to have you here.

Cheers,

Andrew

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha, i've not even seen the MC12 in person. We do have an MC Victory, which I know doesn't compare to the MC12 but as you all know, its still pretty awesome. Are there many club events? Just where everyone gets together in a region and displays their Maseratis?

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
MaseratiRM said:
Haha, i've not even seen the MC12 in person. We do have an MC Victory, which I know doesn't compare to the MC12 but as you all know, its still pretty awesome. Are there many club events? Just where everyone gets together in a region and displays their Maseratis?
We have an yearly rally in the summer. This year we headed up to Napa Valley for some wine tasting. Next year I am thinking of putting together something a little different (stay tuned for details!) that should be very cool.

·
Registered
530 Posts
haha said:
and take it on the track with minimum track time of one hour. more specifically, at laguna seca.
Buttonwillow is probably more convenient...

ROAD TRIP!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Andrew said:
We have an yearly rally in the summer. This year we headed up to Napa Valley for some wine tasting. Next year I am thinking of putting together something a little different (stay tuned for details!) that should be very cool.
Hey where's the video? ;)

·
Registered
530 Posts
Andrew said:
Sadly I haven't seen it yet either. Chris has been very busy, I will ping him again and see.
I smell coverup... or is that just tiresmoke, spinmeister? :D

·
Registered
835 Posts
MaseratiRM said:
Perhaps you could help us put one together before the end of the year here in the socal.

·
Registered
312 Posts
MaseratiRM said:
Hi everyone, my name is Matt Evans and I am new to Maserati. I have just started in Sales for Maserati. I am learning mostly everything about the cars right now, but I find it very nice to come into this forum and hear real life input on the cars. I can see that all of you are very passionate and that gives me alot of confidence in these cars. I would appreciate any direct advice that you guys may have for me. And I hope to see you all around.

PS: I am not here to sell! I am here to learn and to make some friends.
Thanks,
Matt Evans
Hi Matt, welcome to our little group.
Does this mean that there is a Maser dealership in Palm Desert now? I have a QP and live in Palm Springs (in the winter months).
Ken

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
haha said:
Perhaps you could help us put one together before the end of the year here in the socal.
Unfortunately I don't have many contacts yet... but of course I will do whatever I can to help

1 - 18 of 18 Posts