Maserati Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I have been fishing the site for some time and I do own an 04 Coupe. I am looking to replce the clutch/F1 soon and I was wondering if anyone could or would reccomend any reputable independant mech. in So East Florida? Thank you all in advance for any feed back!

Hats off tothe person/persons for creating this site, it seems wonderful and everyone seems quite friendly!!

·
Vendor
4,728 Posts
Dirk,

Welcome to the forum. I'm not sure just where you're at, however we have a few authorized install centers for our products in FL. Check out www.formuladynamics.com and choose Install Centers or Dealers. Let them know that you heard about them through FD and I'm sure that they'll take good care of you.

Best Regards,
-- Jeff

·
Registered
92 Posts
Dirk,

Welcome to the forum. I'm not sure just where you're at, however we have a few authorized install centers for our products in FL. Check out www.formuladynamics.com and choose Install Centers or Dealers. Let them know that you heard about them through FD and I'm sure that they'll take good care of you.

Best Regards,
-- Jeff
I hope your approved install centers have the right equipment and knowledge to be installing clutch on Maseratis. It's not that it has to be done by the dealer you just have to take somethings in to consideration. Meaning reset clutch parameters and setting PIS correctly. Also how do they address the torque tube installation and removal. This done wrong can get expensive. I have a special craddle that is use to support the torque tube which prevents damage. I can show you pics it would be easy to fabricate.

·
Vendor
4,728 Posts
I wouldn't say that all of our Install Centers would be appropriate for a clutch job however both of our centers in Florida are top notch and well qualified for the job.

With that said, reset params and PIS are well known and documented steps of the job. Any shop doing clutch work, really should have an SD2.

Taking care with the torque tube is perhaps a different issue but again anyone taking on clutch work for a Maserati should know how to properly handle the job.

BTW, Dirk. Andrew is the creator of this site as well as the FerrariLife Forum. He's a great guy and no doubt that this site has quite a bit to offer owners.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts