Maserati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for Maserati GT charcoal headlights. I have the reflective ones. Looking for someone who wants to trade.

Also seeking someone who has the GTS exhaust and selling his car. Part out, swap and i'll top up.

Lastly, selling my stock 19 inch GT wheels with PZero on them. Tires are 6 months old with less than 2000km on them.

I'm in Singapore. Willingly to pay for shipping but being Far Eastern here, the West might be a tad too far.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Looking for Maserati GT charcoal headlights. I have the reflective ones. Looking for someone who wants to trade.

Also seeking someone who has the GTS exhaust and selling his car. Part out, swap and i'll top up.

Lastly, selling my stock 19 inch GT wheels with PZero on them. Tires are 6 months old with less than 2000km on them.

I'm in Singapore. Willingly to pay for shipping but being Far Eastern here, the West might be a tad too far.
Bro, why not just install tinted films in the reflective headlights? You will achieve the same effect as the charcoal ones.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bro, why not just install tinted films in the reflective headlights? You will achieve the same effect as the charcoal ones.
thought about that, but i heard of a lambo guy whose tinted films fused with the headlights due to the heat from the HID headlights. But considering the car is not often used at night, i just might go down this road.

·
Registered
28 Posts
thought about that, but i heard of a lambo guy whose tinted films fused with the headlights due to the heat from the HID headlights. But considering the car is not often used at night, i just might go down this road.
Hmm.. you raised an interesting point. Will check with ben (the number you gave me is ben's, gary left EM).

·
Registered
307 Posts
lamin-x.com is your best friend. I've used it on my QP headlights for a year with zero problems.

You can thank me later for saving you a lot of money. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts