Maserati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a black 2004 coupe and as anyone with a black car knows, they get dirty quickly. The problem is that when there's a very light layer of dust on the car. I sometimes use the wipers to clean the windshield but then the headlight washers also come on and this creates dust streaks on the front quarters which looks far worse than before.

Is there a way to disable the headlight washers?

Thanks,
Marc

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
marcw said:
I have a black 2004 coupe and as anyone with a black car knows, they get dirty quickly. The problem is that when there's a very light layer of dust on the car. I sometimes use the wipers to clean the windshield but then the headlight washers also come on and this creates dust streaks on the front quarters which looks far worse than before.

Is there a way to disable the headlight washers?

Thanks,
Marc
Marc,

The only way to do that would be the fuse, but I'm not sure if those have their own fuse or not. They maybe part of a few systems. Check the owners manual about the fuses. I don't think there is any other way to turn them off.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Just shut off your headlights as headlight washers will not come on unless your headlights are on. Another thing I found is don't even use your windshield washer if you have top down unless going preety fast as you get soaked

1 - 4 of 4 Posts